11.04.2008

Our Little Man

You were worried that I wouldn't even be able to do two days in a row, huh? Well, here it is. Day 2 of posting, and you might even get lucky and get another post today...we'll have to see how lucky you really are.

So here's Lane this afternoon. He has really started to be alert and loves to watch everything that's going on around him, and let me tell you, that is a lot. The poor guy must be wondering what kind of place he came to :)

My little stud muffin...don't you just want to kiss those cheeks?

I was holding him today while he was sleeping and Maddie and I were just laughing at all of his funny faces he was making. He would do this huge grin, then he would crinkle his nose, then he would scowl, etc. etc. etc. It really was about the cutest thing ever.

I feel so blessed to have this precious little boy in our home. I am really trying to treasure these moments with him as a baby because I know that one of these days I will blink and he will be a 20 pound toddler...and the next time I blink he will be starting school...and on and on it will go.

We are so grateful that Lane seems to be healthy and thriving, although the little worries keep coming up. Lane is just the sweetest little angel boy and we all adore him! It is so fun to watch all 3 of the older kids try to take care of him; even Cadeson is learning how to be a good big brother. We just love him so much & are so thankful to have him in our family!!

2 comments:

JoykLucyb said...

He looks a lot like Maddy, in my opinion. This post makes me excited to see what this kiddo is going to be like.
amanda

Vandee said...

So cute! Cant wait to see him.