11.05.2008

HSM3

Yesterday evening, we took the kids to see High School Musical 3 at the Gateway IMAX theater. We were literally the ONLY ones in the theater, it was so nice. We had all 4 kids with us so it turned out to be a big blessing because by the end, Cole & especially Cade were a little restless. They ended up running up and down the stairs and down the rows for the last 15 minutes or so. Maddie loved the movie and even moved up to the 2nd row so she could be a little bit closer to the action. Little Lane did amazingly well and slept through the majority of the movie.

We didn't like this one as well as the 1st and 2nd, although it was still good. The music wasn't quite as catchy or fun but the costumes and choreography were way over the top. I left the theater wanting to do what I always want to do after watching musicals: learn how to really dance and dance with Jeff. Unfortunately, every time I ask him if it looks like 'so much fun', he answers with a resounding NO. One of these days I'll change his mind, I just know it!

Anyways, it was a fun night and I'm glad we got to take the kids - they definitely love going to the movies!

3 comments:

Michelle Bebe said...

3 great posts in a row! way to go!

how lane is a cutie! even with a fabulous camera i can't seem to capture knox smiling! it's killin' me!

good for you, at the movies with all the kids! i have a heart attack leaving for whatever reason with 2 kids!

you are such a good mommy, and i know your kids love and respect you! (esp. maddie!)

The Whatcott Fam said...

We loved the movie, too! But I agree it wasn't as good as the first two!

Morris Mama said...

I'll be in a musical with you anyday, Tressa! Just don't ask me to sing.