3.06.2008

Jeff won't want to hear this

Cole has a little trike that he's been riding around and he has recently become a little unsatisfied with it and always wants to ride everyone else's bikes instead of his own. I've decided that Maddie will probably get a new bike soon and that we'll just paint hers red so that Cole can ride it. So today when I was putting him down for his nap I asked him if he would like a bigger bike like Maddie's with training wheels. "I want a princess bike like Raelyn (except he says it Rae-ryn) with white training wheels like Raelyn." Sorry Jeff. I'm doing my best to raise a manly man for ya but he just keeps coming up with things like this!


p.s. I can laugh about stuff like this because Cole is about the most boyish little boy I know - there is nothing girl about him (except that he likes to wear dresses and wants a princess bike)!

6 comments:

belle black said...

ha ha ha . . nothing to worry about with this one. who says a man's favorite color can't be pink? ;) cole's so cute. that little boy steals my heart! keep the stories coming. miss you guys.

The Whatcott Fam said...

That is too funny...Cole can borrow Raelyn's bike anytime he wants! :) (we just won't tell Raelyn)

Becky said...

Ha, ha that is too funny! I'm sure he'll grow out of it! I have a pic of my younger brother when he was Cole's age wearing a pink tutu! He did have on a read baseball hat too though!lol!

Shawn and Tasha said...

I think every boys goes through this phase at least once...and every father dreads it too!:-) He's too cute!

Chad~Nicole said...

Girl stuff is way more shiny and fancy, so I think that's why little boys always want to play with their stuff.

M & S Eagar said...

Just wanted to let everyone know that I've started my own on-line company BabyBrags. Please check it out when you have a minute...and if you like what you see please pass it on. My main method of advertising will be word of mouth and I really appreciate your help. Have a wonderful day! :)

http://www.babybrags.blogspot.com/