4.16.2009

I turned 6!!

On Friday I had a birthday. I had fun. I went to the movie theater with my friends to see Hannah Montana. It was funny. One of the parts of Hannah Montana, one of the boys got bitten by a alligator on his bottom. Me and my friends laughed. I ate at the movie theater and after the movie theater, we went to a store to eat lunch. Our lunch was pizza and Icees. Me and my friends laughed in the car because of my baby doll that I got for my birthday. We laughed hard because she was talking so much that we could hardly stop laughing. We had fun together and we are very best friends. I love them and they love me. We are good friends and we love each other. Every Wednesday after school we go to each other's house. One of my friends has a dog at her house and we like to play with him. His name is Esse. And we like to play with Esse.

And on my birthday I had fun. So much fun. I loved it! And too many birthday presents that I like.

This is a picture of me when I was a baby at my grandma's house. I had woken up from my nap. I like that picture and I love my grandma.

7 comments:

The Whatcott Fam said...

Maddie,
Raelyn had so much fun with you on your birthday. She still talks about that part in Hannah Montana when the boy got bit by an alligator! Thank you for being such a good friend to her- you are a really good example and always show her how to make right choices. She's so lucky to have a friend like you! That picture of you in your crib is so cute- you look like Cade to me!

Jamie and Heather Darger said...

From the name of your friends dog I am guessing it is Merrik! Am I right? Happy Birthday Maddie, your a great girl!

Michelle said...

Dear Maddie, They way you described your birthday, I felt like I was right there. What a fun day and how lucky you are to have great friends. I'm so glad you're 6. You're growing up so beautifully. Your baby picture is sooooooooooo cute!. I love my Maddie.

Marla said...

Maddie, what a cute cute picture. It was so fun to read about your birthday! I am glad you had such a good time. Love you Mads.

Davis Family said...

Maddie, Happy Birthday! It sounds like you had a lot of fun with your friends and it is always good to laugh a lot. We are excited to be moving down near you.

Unknown said...

Maddie,
Thanks for inviting Merrek! She had so much fun with you and loves being your friend!

Unknown said...

PS Esse likes to play with you girls, too! Thanks for being such a good example and for always being so Christ like! You are such a sweet girl.