
Cole: Mom, I love you.
Me: I love you too, Cole.
Cole (with a little smirk): I love you more.
Me: I love you more.
Cole: I love you 15 and hundred.
Me: I love you 20 and hundred.
Cole: I love you all the numbers.
Me: I love you all the numbers too.
Cole: No, you love me all the alphabet letters.
Me: I love you too, Cole.
Cole (with a little smirk): I love you more.
Me: I love you more.
Cole: I love you 15 and hundred.
Me: I love you 20 and hundred.
Cole: I love you all the numbers.
Me: I love you all the numbers too.
Cole: No, you love me all the alphabet letters.
Isn't he just the cutest??
3 comments:
I love you both ALL the numbers and ALL the alphabet letters. What a Cole!
Ok, he is the cutest thing ever. And a little smarty, too. I die laughing at pretty much everything that comes out of his cute little mouth.
I love you all infinite!
Post a Comment