10.20.2009

A Little Bathtub Surprise

This morning I was busy getting Maddie ready for school and to have Cole's preschool class at 9. Cole was in the bath and I hear, "Mom, we have a problem." Uh-oh. I had an inkling of what I might find when I ventured into the bathroom:


The bad thing about all of this is that I had not yet changed his diaper and yep, you guessed it! It was a lovely mess I got to clean up. And then he ran away from me before I could get his diaper on so I just let him go while I finished the mess. Not a big deal but then...we couldn't find him! The little stinker had run all the way into my room - bare bum & everything!!

Never a dull moment at our house!

3 comments:

Stamp With Linz said...

What a way to start the morning! :) Too funny!

McDougal Family said...

Hahaha! That is too funny!! Looks like something Connor would do {he LOVES the bath} but thank goodness it hasn't happened...yet. :)

Marla said...

Cute cute Lane, but sure glad I wasn't the one who had to change the diaper.