1.28.2009

What I Should Be Doing...

  • cleaning my kitchen from the disaster I made in there yesterday (although the result was delicious)
  • homework
  • cleaning off my desk
  • some Primary stuff
  • laundry
  • cleaning bathrooms
  • mopping my floor
  • vacuuming
  • dusting
  • cleaning the front window by the door
  • cleaning the sliding glass door
  • cleaning the toy room
  • helping Madlyn clean her room
  • making dinner
  • making a doc appt. for Lane
  • entering receipts into my check register

3 comments:

The Whatcott Fam said...

Naaaah...that stuff is all overrated. :) So what delicious thing did you make yesterday?

Tressa said...

I made a copycat version of the yummy bread at Texas Roadhouse with their honey/cinnamon butter. Mm mm good. I ate way too many.

The Whatcott Fam said...

Oh I love that stuff. You'll have to send me the recipe.