1.30.2009

A Little Business Promotion - You'll Want to Read This!

My dad owns a small convenience/general store up in the White Mountains (between Heber & Show Low) and is a distributor for Shamrock Farms. He is able to get some sweet deals on bulk amounts of many food items and has been offering these deals to his customers up there and has now decided to expand his efforts and see if there is a market for these products here in the valley.

Long story short: this week you can buy mild cheddar cheese from my dad in a 40-lb. block for only $60. This breaks down to only $1.50/lb!! I don't need to tell you that this is a fantastic deal, even for those of you who buy your cheese at Sam's Club/Costco. I would handle all of the orders and collect money, pick up the cheese at the Shamrock Farms dock in Phoenix and have all the cheese at my house next Saturday morning, the 7th. The only thing you would need to do is order your cheese and give me payment by next Wednesday at 12 noon and then pick your cheese up at my house (time to be determined later) on Saturday.

*To sweeten the deal: if you have family or friends that would be interested, collect 15 orders and you will get your 40-lb. box of cheese for FREE! If you know others who are interested but don't want to find 15, please just refer them to me and I will do the rest!

If you're not sure what in the heck you would do with 40 lbs. of cheese, I'm going to grate mine in my food processor and store it in my freezer. It will also freeze well in smaller chunks, although the texture is a little different. And while I've never done it, I know you can also can cheese, which is a great alternative to freezing. If you still don't think you'd be able to use 40 lbs., feel free to find a friend (or two) to split it with you. Remember, this price is guaranteed for this week only so order now!

For those of you interested, please call me (480) 655-6580 or email: tclecheminant@gmail.com.

*Also, I will most likely continue to do promotions like these for my dad periodically and so if you are interested in helping in the future and getting free or discounted items, please let me know when you call!

1 comment:

lyssamcaleavy said...

Wish I was in AZ to take advantage of this deal. Lucky you! I loved all of your posts and am still laughing about some memories at Christmas. Taylor emailed Maddie today. I feel so bad because we went from one thing to another and forgot to have Tay call Maddie back :( Love you guys!