- when Cole wants to watch 'Herculess'(Hercules) and 'Hunchback Whales' (Hunchback of N.D.)
- when I call Cade in for lunch and 5 minutes later, he yells from the toy room "Coming!" and comes running in
- helping Madlyn throw "Madlyn's Perfect Party" for some of her friends...so cute, she made her own little invitations and everything
- listening to the kids sing "Happy Birthday" to their cousin Parks on the phone and realizing that Cole sings 'Happy Burp-day"
- having Cade come give me a hug and say, "I love you, Mom." (He is not my demonstrative one)
- watching Madlyn get all primped up to go somewhere in her short skirt (that is now in the trash), high heels, lip gloss, and carrying her purse. I am so in big trouble in about 6 years.
- reading a book with Jeff at night - we are both so into it
- clean sheet day
- getting through 3 weeks of school with really good grades and a not too dirty house
- going in to wake Madlyn for school and realizing Cole slept with her in her bed all night
- Madlyn's progress report: all E's, 100%, 98% and 98%
- watching Cole & Cade wrestle
- making Lane laugh - it is sooo cute!
- watching Lane try to dance on my lap
1.25.2009
Things that are making me smile... (in no particular order)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds like fun! They made me smile too.!
I'm totally with you on the clean sheet day. You're such a great mom Tressa!
About Packer's tongue- his doctor said since it's not bothering his speech to just wait a couple years and see if his teeth naturally snip it a little. I figure we'll just play it by ear and see if it interrupts his development. I had no clue 2 of yours had the same thing. It's crazy to find out how many people have the same thing once I mentioned it.
Post a Comment