1.16.2009

Christmas Pictures...and Stories

We had a fantastic Christmas holiday!! Here are some random pictures from our week at Jeff's parents' house...of course I forgot to take pictures any other time.

Madlyn with her new roller skates

Lane sporting his new jammies from G & G Le. Jeff's mom did this great thing where she got matching jammies for the entire family and on the back of the kids' t-shirts, it had a number identifying which # of grandchild they are...so cute.

Cade with his favorite: a ball.

Grandma, the mastermind behind the amazing Christmas parties & fun. She really outdid herself this year. Also, Jeff's sister Belle on the left. We were so glad to get to spend so much time with her & Jon this year!


The kids all got teddy bears with matching jammies, even down to the # on the back so that they could always find their own bear. She made all the jammie bottoms for the bears (14 of them) and also for the youngest kids, because she couldn't find matching ones. I loved it!

Miss Maddie played 'Mary' in our rendition of the Christmas story...she was sooo cute!

Cole was a wise man!

We didn't know it, but Grandma had enlisted the girls' help for another part of the program and they all sang a song together. It was really fun to see Madlyn perform.
Cole with his Uncle Jon. These two had a special connection...it was cute to see.

The oldest of the LeCheminant girls: Madlyn, Taylor, Macy, & Anna. These girls had sooo much fun together over the couple of weeks: we miss them already!

For those of you who didn't get highlighted with a picture, it's only because I didn't take one of you, not because I don't love you and not because we didn't have fun with you too! We love you all and it's just too bad that we didn't have anything exciting happen this year, like Grandpa's pants catching on fire or something like that. Oh well, we'll always have memories of Jeff's 'sleazy' impression, "Do you know Sho-seanie", double-dutch in the driveway, etc. Good times, good times. Love you!!

6 comments:

Chad~Nicole said...

Those "Joy To The World" shirts are adorable. What a great idea!

Jamie and Heather Darger said...

I am so cunfussed....have Jeff do a replay next time he is over for sure.

Davis Family said...

We loved seeing you over Christmas. Your kids are adorable!

The Whatcott Fam said...

what a fun Christmas! It comes and goes too quickly, doesn't it? I love the shirts Jeff's mom had made!!

Michelle said...

Christmas seems like a year a go. So much has happened since then. Thanks for capturing so much of the fun with your pictures and captions. Let's do it again sometime!

lyssamcaleavy said...

Tressa...I started laughing OUT loud when remembering some of our great, unforgettable times. (Especially Show-Seanie...Pawnie :) Christmas was wonderful and we loved every minute with you guys. (Yes, I am very sad I'm not in a picture).