Well, we did it. We finally bought a house. We closed two weeks ago and are feeling pretty settled in by now. Of course, I have lots of decorating things I want to do but boxes are unpacked and most everything is where it should be. It is AMAZING to have our own space again- and so much more than we have ever had- we are in heaven!
We are so thankful that it worked out so well for us to stay with Jeff's parents for as long as we did (8 months) - they are so good to us- but we are so so glad to be living two streets away now instead of with them!
We are in the same school and (barely) in the same ward and I, for one, am so glad that we don't have to make that adjustment all over again! I have been lucky enough to make some good friends here and like that we get to stay!
I miss Texas and my friends there still but this is home now. I did retain a little bit of Texas with me- both my new home phone number and my cell phone have the numbers of our TX street address in it, 349. I totally did that on purpose.
Life is good and we are blessed!

1 comment:
Awesome, I am so happy for you!!!! And it looks like a beautiful home!!
So I guess this (more) permanently makes you an AZ resident again, huh? I may or may not be slightly jealous of that ;)
Miss you!!!
Post a Comment