I think someone in our household (grandparents included) has been sick for over a month. We had a little break around Christmas but we were sick in December too. Someone gets sick, it slowly makes it rounds through the entire family and right when we are almost done, someone else starts it all over again. We are currently working on round 4. 2 rounds of stomach yuckies and 2 rounds of colds, fevers, and coughs. It is ridiculous. We all went to church together for the first time in a month on Sunday but I think it was a little premature because Lane's fever came back that night and Maddie woke up this morning and her fever was back. I am more than a little frustrated. The weather is starting to warm up a little this week so I am really hoping there is some light at the end of the tunnel. Funny thing...while EVERYONE in the house has gotten sick, I have not. I have felt a little off some days and know my body is fighting it off but I have never gotten down and out sick. What a blessing that has been!

1 comment:
Awwwww, I COMPLETELY understand this!!! I feel like it's just one continual round of sickness this winter.
We REALLY miss you guys!!! I texted you not long ago when I changed my number, and never heard back from you. This picture is really cute, they look SO much alike!!!
Post a Comment