10.04.2012

Too much fun

Today the younger ones and I headed to the park. I think we are finally getting into park weather but it was still a little warm today. But we had lots of fun! Kimber definitely loves the swings, Callie prefers the slides, and Lane just has fun with everything. It was so nice to be outside with the kids and I am loving that I don't have a tiny one or a big pregnant belly! I can actually play more with the kids and I love that. There is joy in every stage, I guess:)

Today's snack: witch broomsticks! Lane thinks they are pretty awesome - I hope everyone else does too! I am having lots of fun with this themed snack thing:)

1 comment:

The Whatcott Fam said...

Would you stop making me look bad? ;) You are awesome--I need to try some of these recipes. Let's get together again soon!