Well I had the surgery and it all went well. I spent the night in the hospital and came home Saturday morning. I have enjoyed a lazy week hanging out with my kids and reading:) my mother-in-law has been great and I didn't cook all week!
Jeff and his dad took the four oldest camping in the mountains last night. They were cold. But I think they had a good time. They came back all dirty and smelling like campfire so I'd say it was a success:) Michelle and the little girls and I went to dinner and shopping. We stayed out too late and had lots of fun. The girls were troopers and Callie learned the word "shopping". They are definitely little girls- they loved every minute of it!!
We didn't really do our fall snacks this week since I was recovering but we did manage to make some Oreo ball eyeballs and some football whoopie pies! The eyeballs didn't look too great but we know what to do differently next time. I thought the footballs were cute-and they tasted yummy as well!
Jeff is finishing up one class and getting ready to start another next week. That man is amazing and I love him.
Fall Break is officially over and I have to start making lunches again. It was a good break. Next week we get to have Lane's birthday - big 4 years old on Wednesday! Time flies.
Oh and just for fun, we girls went to a little boutique today and I saw the cutest saying, "a good cook knows that it is not what is on the table that matters; it's what is in the chairs". Love it! It is definitely going on my wall. When I have a house. Which will be someday.




1 comment:
LOVED the quote!! Your girls are cute as ever, and getting so big!!
Post a Comment