Last night, as I was getting ready to go to my very first Round Table as a Cub Scout den leader, I started feeling a little achy and my tummy started hurting. This was about 6:45 and by the time I got to my meeting, I felt terrible. I barely sat through the two hours- I was so cold and achy. By the time I left to come home at 8:45 the pain had settled in the lower right side of my tummy. After a few hours of misery, the pain subsided somewhat and I was able to sleep a little. Long story short, I have spent a good portion of today in the ER and will be having my appendix removed shortly. Not exactly what I wanted to do today but what can ya do, right?
Jeff is on his way here now and his mom has our kids. I am so grateful to her. I only hope I am up to doing some fun things with the kids next week for Fall Break!

3 comments:
Well shoot!! I'm so sorry Tressa--I hope you're home now and feeling better!
I hope you get feeling better soon! We will keep you in our prayers.
wish you lived closer we could be recovering from surgery's together
Post a Comment