6.23.2010

Healthy & Happy

Jeff, Madlyn, & I headed down to Temple today to see a specialist for our 18-wk. ultrasound for the babies. We were so happy & relieved to see that both babies' growth is right on track and that they are healthy. I didn't know what they were looking at most of the time but the doctor said that he didn't see anything abnormal or out-of-the-ordinary so we are extremely grateful.

To Madlyn's excitement, we found out that we are having two little girls! We can't believe our family numbers are evening up after so long but we couldn't be more excited for our little "wiggly" girls!

9 comments:

Katharine said...

I am so happy for you guys! Yea for girls!

The Whatcott Fam said...

This is awesome- I'm so excited for you guys!

Chad~Nicole said...

Yeah!

jamie lee said...

Tressa!! I was just thinking, I wonder if they have found out what they are having, jumped on here and was so excited to see this post!! HOORAY!! I will definitely have to pass on some of our twin girl things! We are so excited for you guys, especially Madlyn! :) Love you!

JuliaGulia said...

AWESOME!!! so excited!

Michelle McClure said...

I am so happy for you! Two girlies to coordinate = FUN FUN FUN!

Stamp With Linz said...

Girls are soooooooooo fun! ;) Congrats!

Brandon,Shara and Family said...

Girls...YaY! Congrats! I am so glad to hear you are doing so well!

McDougal Family said...

Yay girls!!! That is exciting for you! I'm sure Maddie is in heaven knowing she will have TWO baby sisters! :)