I've been trying to think of the perfect way to blog about this but it's too hard. So I'll just come out with it - we are moving our family to Hewitt, TX next week for a great new job! Jeff finished his last day at his old job yesterday, the moving truck comes on Tuesday, and we will leave for our new adventure on Thursday. We are super excited and feel so strongly that we have been prepared for this and led to this place in our lives. We will be living in the perfect little area, our dream of rural living combined with the conveniences that a city can offer, and couldn't feel more blessed with the opportunity Heavenly Father has opened to us.
The down side to this happy news is that we are leaving our beloved home, ward, friends, and family. We are leaving the home that we built, the place that we have lived in for the very longest in our marriage. We are leaving dear friends and ward members that we love so much. Friends we have rejoiced with, friends we have mourned with, served with, played with, ate with, laughed with, made cookies with, learned from, and had babies with. Friends who have watched our kids so I could be with my mom after an operation, and for many of my doctor's appointments last year in my scary pregnancy with Lane. Friends who have inspired us to be better, friends who we love.
We will miss this place. We will miss the memories and friends we have made here. To you whom we are leaving, you will always hold a special place in our hearts and we will never forget you. Thank goodness for blogs and facebook:)
Oh, and please take care of the amazing family who will be renting our house from us for a couple of years, they are wonderful people!
7 comments:
We're going to miss you guys more than you know- thank you for being such great friends and yeah you BETTER update your blog a lot after you move! :)
We will miss you so much! But congrats on such a great opportunity for your family!
Happy trails! :)
Good luck in your adventure! and yes, thankgoodness for blogs and FB!
Have a wonderful adventure! Leaving that ward was one of the hardest things I ever did. I still get sad about it! Have a safe trip.
Wow! What a change! Congrats to Jeff on the new job!
So sad you moved away. I wish we would have had more time to see each other.... but I hope you have lots of joy and happiness in all your new adventures. O and I love your family picture. So cute! Glad I can see your blog now and keep in touch : ). Have a great day!
Post a Comment