7.16.2009

We're Back!

We've been out of town for a couple of weeks but we finally got back late Tuesday night. Yesterday we celebrated Cole's birthday and today I am trying to put everything away from the trip and get my life back into some kind of order. You know how that goes. We had a great time and already miss our families (yes, we got to spend time with both). Can't wait for another reunion!!

*pictures to come

3 comments:

McDougal Family said...

Where were you in Utah? We were up in South Jordan visiting my and Mike's families. My computer was broke for a while so I felt bad I never responded to your question to me on Facebook about where we were at. Sorry! :) Darling family picture by the way!!!

Kristine said...

Cute new blog header!

Shawn and Tasha said...

Can't wait for the pics. Love the new family picture. Your hair is sooo long Tressa!! Gorgeous!