3.30.2009

Up for a Quick Breather

Just wanted to let everyone who impatiently waits for new posts on my blog :) know that I am currently drowning in a mountain of school work before the end of my semester so that's why I haven't been posting. I have been trying to work on all the end-of-the-semester projects as I've gone along, but it has been extremely difficult just keeping on top of my regular assignments, let alone get ahead. The bulk of my work is due this weekend so I will be able to resurface then and hopefully get some fun posts in. I've been writing sheets & sheets of cleverness in my head but you'll just have to wait for all of that. Seriously, I would appreciate anyone's prayers in my behalf (& my family's) this week because it is going to be tough. Thanks & I hope you all have a great week!

*Just to give you a quick idea of what I'm up to, I have to start & finish two books, write one complete essay, finish another essay (rough draft is about done), complete two short writing assignments, do 4 reading assignments & corresponding quizzes, and take one test. There are varying due dates towards the end of the week but everything needs to be completed by Saturday (Friday for me 'cause I want to enjoy Conference on Saturday). Don't you wish you could be me this week?

4 comments:

Becky said...

Oh wow that sounds like a lot! Good luck! You can do it!!

Unknown said...

If you want the kids to come over one day this week to play, I am up for it!

Davis Family said...

That is one crazy week, but somehow it will all get finished. We will keep you in our prayers!

Chad~Nicole said...

Keep your eyes on the prize. All of the hard work will be worth it in the end.