I grew up with only one sister and I love her dearly. But the past 9 years have blessed me with 7 new sisters by marriage so now I am lucky enough to count 8 amazing and talented women as my sisters. They are all so different but they each have taught me so much by their examples as daughters, wives, mothers, friends and neighbors.
While I am lucky enough to have 8 sisters, I am unlucky enough to have any live near me. They are spread from Virginia to Utah to Iowa to Texas to other parts of Arizona. I miss them all so much and just wanted to give a quick "shout-out" to the best sisters anyone could ever ask for. I truly learn so much from you, am inspired by all you do in your homes & families, and love you all! Thanks for being who you are!
*By the way, these meager words don't do justice to the admiration and love I feel for these women; but I was thinking of them tonight and just didn't have the time for eloquence :)
3 comments:
i feel the same way! i'm so happy we're sisters. :)
I miss you too Tressa! Wish you were closer every day!
I haven't been "blogging" for awhile, so I missed your wonderful words. Tressa, I know this might be mushy, but I feel like we were "meant" to be sisters. I so miss the days when we would walk 30 steps to visit each other. Wish we were closer now. Miss you!
Post a Comment