3.09.2009
New Authors
Well, I finally did it. Due to lots of peer pressure from Camilla, my mom, and Jeff...we are now private! j/k Happy to have you all here & if you know of someone who would like an invite but didn't get one, just let me know! So I have now added two new authors to my blog: my dear husband Jeff, and little Madlyn. Stay tuned for some fun additions! Although I wouldn't hold your breath for a post from Jeff, because he has informed me that he will not be posting on our blog. In fact, he has denied any affiliation whatsoever. :) But I wanted him to know he's always welcome to put in his two bits every now and again. On the other hand, I'm sure Madlyn will be posting soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thats cute - cant wait to see her side of things. I am not brave enough to let my kids post their thoughts on my blog. Bad sign of control I am guessing.
Hooray! tell Mads I am looking forward to hearing from her!!!
I think I am going to go private as well, you persuaded me. I think Madlyn's posts are going to be great and I can hardly wait! (Ha Ha).
Post a Comment