9.09.2008

I'm not sure why I laugh every time I see this...

9 comments:

Becky said...

I love this commercial! It's funny how I sometimes enjoy commercials.

Kim Skinner said...

yeah, this is one of the all time greats.

The Whatcott Fam said...

Oh, I totally love those AT&T commercials!!

Marla said...

You must think it is funny because of all the spilled milk at our dinner table.

lyssamcaleavy said...

I couldn't see anything. Maybe it's blocked on my computer. I'll keep trying :)

Jamie and Heather Darger said...

I love it because she is so cute when she does that finger waving thing at the end. Such a mom!

Michelle Bebe said...

Me too! It's a classic!

Stacy said...

How funny is it that I don't ever watch t.v. anymore but when I do, that is the commercial I always see. Love it!

Fuller Family said...

Got to love the finger wag! It makes me laugh every time I see her face at the end.