Ahhh, back to school. I must admit I was kind of dreading this day because of all that is going on in our lives right now but as I logged into my Bio 100 class tonight (that's right, I have never taken Biology on a college level), I felt a little shiver of excitement run through me. I know it will be hard work (not the actual class, just the time spent doing it) but I am glad that I decided to go for it. It may be slow progress, but I am thrilled that I get to be working towards my goal of getting my college degree, even if it is only 1 or 2 classes at a time. And then when my kids are older, who knows? maybe a law degree is in my future :)
9.08.2008
bouquets of freshly sharpened pencils
Ahhh, back to school. I must admit I was kind of dreading this day because of all that is going on in our lives right now but as I logged into my Bio 100 class tonight (that's right, I have never taken Biology on a college level), I felt a little shiver of excitement run through me. I know it will be hard work (not the actual class, just the time spent doing it) but I am glad that I decided to go for it. It may be slow progress, but I am thrilled that I get to be working towards my goal of getting my college degree, even if it is only 1 or 2 classes at a time. And then when my kids are older, who knows? maybe a law degree is in my future :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Um, I don't know if you know this or not but I DID take a semester of Biology at MCC about 8 years ago. So if you need any tutoring, you know who to call.
Way to go! Good luck with your new project.
Hey Guys!
I'm glad that I ran across your blog! You guys have a cute family. Wow how time flies!
Shavan & Reed Flake
Big day!! :) Seriously, call me anytime if you need me to take the kids while you get homework done...I know how crazy it can get!!
Go Girl!!!!!
You're such a smartie (In the best possible way.) I'm so happy you're finding time to work on some personal goals! I don't know how you do it all.
Post a Comment