We had our recital to finish off the semester last Thursday and it was adorable! The kids did so well in practice but I was a little worried about how well they would perform when there were other people watching...but they did great! I thought I would burst with pride at how well they did, especially when they sang Tingalayo and Tomorrow. Here is the whole group together - I will miss those Wednesday mornings!
5.07.2008
Music Recital
I finished up my music class for the semester last week and I'm kind of sad. I absolutely LOVED getting to have these children in my home and it was so much fun watching them learn and enjoy music so much. I have decided that I will not be doing the classes again in the fall :( I feel that with my new schedule as a college student and mother of 4 may make it a little hard to be a good music teacher. Maybe another year...
We had our recital to finish off the semester last Thursday and it was adorable! The kids did so well in practice but I was a little worried about how well they would perform when there were other people watching...but they did great! I thought I would burst with pride at how well they did, especially when they sang Tingalayo and Tomorrow. Here is the whole group together - I will miss those Wednesday mornings!

We had our recital to finish off the semester last Thursday and it was adorable! The kids did so well in practice but I was a little worried about how well they would perform when there were other people watching...but they did great! I thought I would burst with pride at how well they did, especially when they sang Tingalayo and Tomorrow. Here is the whole group together - I will miss those Wednesday mornings!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We'll miss those Wednesday mornings too!
Those kids are so cute & I'm sure they'll remember how special you made them feel. I wish we still lived down the street then Clayton could have been in your class. How have you been feeling lately? Is the ickyness gone yet? You're an amazing woman Tressa!
Post a Comment