4.04.2008

Have You Ever Done This?

OK, so Jeff took the kids to Chevron this evening for a little treat. My job was to start getting dinner ready while they were gone. I came in to check my email and found myself checking blogs instead. Of course, I sat in here for more than a couple of minutes...that is, until I heard the garage door opening. I honestly don't know if I've ever moved so fast: out of my chair and into the kitchen to pretend like I had been working on the meal instead of blog-stalking for the past 20 minutes. Somehow I managed to pull together a decent meal and Jeff was not the wiser for it...uh-oh, now he knows my secret.

8 comments:

Chad~Nicole said...

Nope. This has never happened to me. I have way more self control than that. :) Obviously...I'm kidding.

Leslie said...

Hey guys..I hope all is well out there in QC..I miss you and our house!!

Blogging is addiciting!! It's almost 1am and I am having fun looking at blogs..

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Shawn and Tasha said...

I'm laughing right now because that sounds way too familiar.:-) Anyone who says this never happens to them is in a complete state of DENIAL!!!:-)

Vandee said...

That is so funny Tressa! Knowing the family you come from, it really makes me laugh! Take care!

Morris Mama said...

That's pretty much every night for me!

Stacy said...

I never waste time looking at blogs while I should be doing other things:)