We have been having camera issues so I haven't been able to upload any of the pictures I've taken recently but I felt the need to post something so here's a few things that have been going on in our lives lately....
1) MADLYN celebrated her 5th birthday last week and we had so much fun. We had a total of 3 birthday parties and by the end of the week, I was exhausted. I can't believe my little girl is already 5 (although sometimes I think she is 15)...it seems like only yesterday she joined our family. Maddie is such a sweet girl and I feel so privileged to be her mom. I swear sometimes she is more unselfish and mature than I am and I love her for it!
2) I am TIRED. Like I said, last week was a busy one and I was ready to take a little break this week...but Monday brought some sick boys and a sister-in-law in town with her kids. Who can take a break with cousins in town? We had cute Anna stay at our house Monday night and she got to go to preschool with Madlyn on Tuesday (thanks Kristy)! Yesterday after music class we headed into Mesa to hang out with the family and Maddie & Cole actually braved the swimming pool. It was soooo cold that I couldn't even put my toes in, but they swam for quite a while. We are heading in again today to hang out before they have to leave tomorrow - we will miss them - we really wish all of our cousins would move back, PLEASE!
3) I am SICK. Yesterday morning, I woke up with a little cold. By the time I got home last night, the only thing I wanted to do was take a hot bath and some NyQuil and get in bed. Of course, NyQuil was out of the question since I'm pregnant but Jeff did draw me a nice bath and I soaked for almost 2 hours while reading a book. I am feeling a little better today so off to town we go but I really think I might sleep tomorrow.
4) I MISS my husband. It was bad enough that he had to be gone 12-13 hours a day for work but he recently started a class that keeps him away from home until 11pm 2 nights a week and for half the day on Saturdays. The other nights he has tutoring sessions, I have meetings, and he studies. I have a hard time going to sleep without him in bed so I keep myself up until I can't stay awake; I've been keeping busy with a new puzzle, crocheting, reading, and of course, checking out everyone's blogs.
5) I just joined COUPON$ENSE and am so excited to see the savings! I get my first batch of Sunday papers on Sunday (I am getting 5 sets) and I am counting down like it's Christmas! I am really hoping to be able to save in the grocery area so that we can put more away into our savings account every month. Thanks Deanna for the motivation!
6) I need to load my dishwasher, fold a load of laundry, and vacuum my floors before I leave in 25 minutes...do you think I can do it? On my mark, get set, GO!!!
9 comments:
Tress, I can't believe what you accomplish, and you were even on the phone with me part of the time. I hope you are feeling better. It might not hurt to slow down. I thought you sounded like you had a cold on the phone. Oh on Saturday we are having a birthday party for Braedon. I told Danielle I would do the birthday cake/treat. Got any ideas?
yeah for coupon sense! deanna's blog is the best, she is a genious. i am so proud to say she is my sister!
hey i really wanna come visit you next week! how about next thursday at 9 or 10 or so? (this week has been crazy, we are leaving for LA tomorrow at 4 am!)
let me know!
We wish you could've joined us on Wednesday for dinner, but we're glad you had fun with your family. ;)
Hey Tressa, I hope you don’t mind me commenting on your Blog. Anyway, I remember once upon a time you made some really good cinnamon rolls with super delicious frosting...Would be willing to part with that recipe?
I did couponsense too..
I havnt seen you FOREVER it seems. I am sorry Jeff is gone so much, I had no idea about the classes. I hope the request for the baptism didnt through everything off for you guys. We owe you!!! Love you guys. I hope you feel better....being sick is no fun at all.
Tressa,
It's so fun to read your blog! I love hearing what's new and the lastest! Your family is so cute! I can't believe that you have a 5 year old...how amazing! You have beautiful kids! I need to come ss you soon.
Love ya,
Jamie
You are always going and going! I hope you are feeling better. It is hard to do everything when you are sick and especially when you are sick and pregnant! We are so excited to see you guys this weekend, we can't wait!
Tressa, I hope you feel better soon. Treat yourself to a nap! You deserve it, you hard working superwoman you!:-)
Hey, if you got your 5 sets you should be able to get 5 boxes of Chex and 5 boxes of Nature Valley Bars for free this week at Fry's! Yeah for Coupon$ense! If you need help with any of it let me know!
Post a Comment