1.17.2008

The Whole Gang

Grandma & Grandpa with the kids

I talk a lot about my family, so I thought I should post some pics. These are the most current we have of everyone and they were taken last January so we are sans Cade, my brother's new wife Ariann, my new nephew Easton, and two new nephews to be born next week and in April.




This is everyone...I have 6 brothers and 1 sister...can you tell which one she is?

And can you tell that I'm fat & prego?

I must say, we are a handsome-looking group. haha. Maybe it's because we have so many boys but that is what we heard ALL the time growing up. It used to bother me that all my friends just thought my brothers were SOOOO cute, but hey...I guess they are, right? And aren't my parents just the cutest, too? They must be pretty good to be able to handle this group!

8 comments:

The Whatcott Fam said...

What a great family! Is your sister the one on the left with the dark hair and white shirt?

Chad~Nicole said...

Did you have a blogging surge or what? :) How'd you come out of a family with so many dark haired people?

Jamie and Heather Darger said...

What a cute family! You actually look a bit like the girl to your right too....is she your sister or sister in law? I was trying to tell what she would look like without some of her makeup and it seems like you have some simalair features. Wasnt sure who was related but I picked out you two. BTY...you are cute pregnant! Do it again !!! ha

Tressa said...

My sister is the one with the white shirt on the left...but I'd love to claim my sister-in-law on my right too! Actually, I think my brothers all did a great job picking their wives - they're all beautiful!

Shawn and Tasha said...

Tressa! Your family is gorgeous! Your sister is obvious to me! That's awesome you two look so much alike. My sister and I hardly look anything alike, or at least that's what I've been told. I wish you guys lived down the street from us again and I could call you and say, "Hey, wanna go for a walk?" We miss you guys!

Cresta said...

The only reason I could tell that was your sister is because her husband (guy behind her right?) doesn't look like all the other brothers!! Your family is gorgeous! I love the picture with your parents and the grandkids!

Stacy said...

I found you! Finally, my life is complete again, no more "Day of the tomatoes"

Becky said...

Such cute pictures!! I've been reading your blog for a while, sorry no comments till now, I'm sort of shy sometimes, then I say what the heck? And I'll comment! Ha, I guess I'm a bit quirky?? Your such a good blogger, I can never think of things to post. :)