12.12.2008

I Miss My Sister

I miss my sister...a lot. We talk on the phone...a lot. I'm not sure why I'm missing her extra today; maybe it's because of the holiday season and we won't get to do any baking together this year, or go stocking stuffer shopping, or Christmas lights at the temple together. Maybe because I finished my Biology class today and felt badly that I didn't do very well on my last test and I need to talk it through with her and feel her support & motivation. Maybe it's because my house is a mess and every time it looks this way I'm reminded of what a great housekeeper she is and how I wish I could be like her. Maybe it's because I have a new baby and I want her to get to see him and cuddle him and for him to know his Aunt Milla. Maybe it's because I'm feeling the urge to try new recipes and oh, how I wish she were here to try them with me. Maybe it's because....I just miss her.

3 comments:

Chad~Nicole said...

I know how you feel. I have one sister and seven brothers, and for the last 20ish years my sister has lived out of state.

The Adams Family said...

Now that is going a little too far! Thank you for the post and actually I read it in the middle of class this weekend and I am pretty sure those looks I was getting were because I was sniffling too loudly. I miss you too and I will be talking to you soon I am sure!

Marla said...

I miss both of you!!!