9.21.2007
My cute boy
It is not often that I get my sweet Cole boy all to myself. There is almost always one of the other two kids around. Well, yesterday I had accomplished the almost impossible task of getting all three children down for a nap at the same time...only to have Cole wake up a little prematurely. I had been relaxing on the couch with a little TV so I let him join me for a few minutes. Something happened on the screen that was apparently funny (I don't even remember what it was) because Cole started laughing and said, "That was funny." I chuckled and said, "Really? I just think you're cute, Cole." He responded with, "No. I think you're cute, Mom." So I said it again, "I think you're cute, Cole." "I think you're cute, Mom." (I really just wanted to hear him say it again). Cole actually speaks very well for his age and I absolutely love what comes out of his mouth (usually - he can be a pill sometimes). One of my favorites is when I ask him to do something, ie. get in his carseat, and he comes back with, "I'm going to go play ball, MOM." I just can't help but love him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i can totally hear Cole saying that! i just love his special little way of talking. :) i miss those kiddos!
Post a Comment