9.06.2007

To the Birthday Boy...

Tuesday, September 4 marked Jeff's 28th birthday and we had a fun day! Jeff had requested blueberry pie for his special dessert so I bravely made one for the very first time. I found a recipe on the internet for a sour cream blueberry pie and it actually turned out very well. Jeff's parents came over for dinner and a little party, as well as Michael & Christina, our neighbors down the street. It was a fun night and I wasn't good at all at taking pictures, but did manage to get pictures of Jeff's birthday presents after he put them together and before they moved to their spots in the garage (I think we need a bigger garage - Jeff is getting quite the collection)!


a router table from Jeff's parents...now Jeff can make picture frames & such much more easily


a shop vac from me

We had a great day & I hope that Jeff did too...I love you, Jeff!! Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Tressa, I love your blog and all the pictures. We're so happy you guys are close and we can share birthdays and fun times together. Love, Gramz

Stacia said...

Shop vacs are the best gift ever. My husband got one for one of his b-days and I use it all the time. Right now Marie Calendar's is having a pie sale for $5.99. They have a sourcream blueberry pie that's to die for. I may have to go get one...thanks for putting the idea in my head.