We have had some wonderful months! Our kids are so much fun and we truly enjoy being together and love being their parents. Often, after a busy day of working and playing together, I will turn to Jeff and say, "This is why we have kids!" Enjoy a few pictures of some of our big events:
Christmas Eve with new jammies from Dad & Mom
Christmas Eve with new jammies from Dad & Mom
We told our kids that we would be able to open one present on Christmas Eve evening and they all wanted to choose the gift they wanted to open but we told them that they had to open the one we chose. They weren't too happy about opening the "soft" gifts because they knew that they were clothes. But when they opened them and found their jammies, they immediately were so excited! They loved that they were all button-down and went on and on about it - it was so cute! Lane, in particular, said, "I don't believe it! It has buttons!" I am not sure why they were so excited but it was so gratifying to see their grateful hearts. We didn't hear one more word of complaint about only opening the soft present:)
Christmas morning
Callie on her birthday
Kimber on her birthday - she was pooped!
Halloween - L to R: Batman, Thing 1, Cat in the Hat, Thing 2, Martin Kratt (from PBS), and Spiderman
Lane's 3rd birthday
Christmas Eve before opening our button pajamas:)
Our new year has started off great - we are busy and happy! Stay tuned for more of our adventures! I promise to do a better job at posting - my kids are growing up too quickly and I want our families to be able to see them!
3 comments:
Thank you for the post. I loved seeing the pictures of the family. Those grandkids of mine are so "stinky" cute!!!!
Awesome pics! Your kids are so cute and look so happy. What a fun Christmas for you!
What happened to your little girls? They all (Madi too!) look so big and grown up. Such cute pictures, thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment