7.13.2011

Good Times...

February 2011 - With 4 young ones at home while the older 2 are at school, our schedule is pretty flexible and revolves around the two babies' needs. We have lots of time to cuddle together and chill out on the LoveSac. Cade & Lane sure love their baby sisters!

I caught the girls holding hands and it just melts my heart every time I see it!


I still can't believe that I am actually the mother of twins:) I feel so lucky!

I tell you what - the amount of laundry with 6 kids is immensely larger than the amount with 4. I feel like I am doing laundry all. the. time. (as if I didn't already). It doesn't help that 2 of those children are infants and we are using a plethora of blankets, bibs, and burp cloths daily. But still.

We are adjusting well to the 6 kids though and Callie & Kimber are such good babies - it is starting to get fun! They are both smiling and laughing at this point, although Kimber is much more enthusiastic. Kimber smiles with her whole entire body - her legs start kicking and her arms start moving and you can tell she just can't keep it in! Jeff & I always joke that Kimber is always up for a party! Callie is much more reluctant to grace us with her smiles, but when she does bestow one, it is about the sweetest thing ever. You can't help but try to make Callie smile. She is very sweet and pleasant and hardly ever cries, while Kimber is a little bit more on and off. She is either very happy or very MAD. She reminds us of Maddie a little bit this way. It is so fun to watch their different personalities emerge and develop - and they are very different from each other!

1 comment:

Davis Family said...

Loved all the updating! It is so fun to read about your family and see the pictures of the girls growing up. We are so excited to see your family so soon!