10.17.2010

Pregnancy Update

We are slowly making our way to the end of this pregnancy - this Wednesday marks 35 weeks - yay! I had a rough few weeks but this past week was pretty good. I am still pretty tired and have to take things pretty easy but I am feeling like I can make it to the end! I had Cole take some pictures of me this evening so here I am!



These are some other lovely shots that Jeff took 3 weeks ago. I didn't think I had gotten much bigger since then but I guess I have a little.




This Wednesday I get to go down to Temple for another ultrasound/growth check. I am excited to see how much the babies have grown. 6 weeks ago, they measured 3 lbs. 1 oz. and 3 lbs. 7 oz. I'm guessing they'll be somewhere between 5 and 6 lbs. this time - at least I feel like I've got 10-12 lbs. of baby in there!

We are still working on names for these little ones - it is much harder than I thought it would be. I don't want them to be matchy matchy names but I want them to be the same type of names, ie. old-fashioned & old-fashioned together, not old-fashioned & trendy...does that make sense? Our top choices are: Sarah & Eliza, and Kimber & Jolee. We plan on using our moms' names for their middle names so that part is easy. I would like to have another set to choose from before they are born but we'll see.

So...the countdown begins - 5 weeks!!!!

5 comments:

Minda said...

Yay for being so close, I am excited for you to be done being pregnant, I remember that time, and you don't look bad at all, at this point for me I think people were calling the coast guard to report a beached whale sighting. I am glad you guys are doing well and you are taking it easy. I can't believe Lane is 2 that is crazy.

Brandon,Shara and Family said...

So glad you are doing well and getting close to the end. It will be fun to hear when those babies get here. Keep taking it easy.

belle black said...

Looking good! Seriously, you're so small for having two babies in there! You're in the final stretch...how exciting. We can't wait to meet the baby girls!

Jessica said...

Congrats to you and your family!! I cannot believe that you are having twins. That is exciting!! We are having a little boy in the next few weeks also. I am 36 weeks and hanging in there. I will be induced on Dec. 3rd if he doesn't arrive sooner than that. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy. Can't wait to see pictures of your twins! PS- All of your kids are sure growing up. We miss you guys!

Michelle McClure said...

I can't believe you delivered 15.5 pounds of baby! Amazing!!!