3.05.2010

An Introduction

Almost 3 years ago, this blog was created. One of my main reasons for starting a blog in the first place was to give me an outlet to write. It quickly turned into a diary of our family life, which sometimes and sometimes does not includes pictures:) I love that I have such a way to share our daily lives with our loved ones but it is not very often that I feel like I have done 'good writing' in the process.

My heart yearns to write. I want to write about what's in my mind, and in my heart. What I'm working toward and how I'm hopefully getting better every day. But I don't necessarily want this writing to share the same pages as pictures of my lovelies and stories of their funny-isms. So for those of you who might be interested, I have started a new blog dedicated to me...and whatever it is I feel like saying. I can't promise you'll love it or even like it, but I know I'll be having fun!

So come on over to Blondie and say hi! I'll be happy to have you!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

As you know I've been on another planet the last few weeks. You know I LOVE my visits to all our precious children and grandchildren. Going to TX just seems like yesterday. Thanks again for the wonderful time and the sacrifices you made for us. Anyway, I haven't been following anyone's blog. How fun it was to catch up on all your postings. I love the Blondie post as well. The pics are so darling. I've been wanting to hear about how your trip went. I'm so glad you got a getaway! Just want you to know that you have a fantastic memory and mind. You just have a million more things on it now. How's your new calling going? You're a busy girl who we all look up to. You live your life with such devotion and excellence. Love, MOM L.