12.28.2009

We're Alive!!


Yes, we are still here. Life is busy and good here in the LeCheminant household. I have plenty to post about but facial infections, bursting eardrums, sick husbands, sick self, Christmas planning/shopping, Christmas movie-watching, treat-making (and eating) and other fun things just keep preventing me from posting.

This picture doesn't have anything to do with anything; it's just a cute picture that I thought I'd share since no one likes a post without pictures, right?

I'll be posting again soon to tell you about our Christmas, which was FANTASTIC!!


3 comments:

Davis Family said...

We kept wondering if you were alive! I am excited to hear more about your Christmas and for another post. And that is an adorable picture!

Michelle said...

Could he be any cuter? Look at those dimples and darling face. So glad your Christmas was great. We missed you but had a wonderful time in Cedar City. Love, Gramz

Marla said...

Gotta love that picture! Hey where's the pictures of the stockings etc.