Cole is so creative, I'm not surprised at his prayer. Wonder if his prayers will be answered? I also loved Maddie's email to Layton. She's getting really good at spelling phonetically. Well, I had to eat dinner all alone tonight while Dad went with Paul and Devin after the Priesthood Meeting. So many fun memories. I miss you all so much. Can't wait for Thanksgiving! Love, Gramz
4 comments:
Can you take a hint yet mom? I bet that is what he was thinking. Ha ha, sounds like your getting a dog soon. :)
Ha ha hee hee ho ho...I'm laughing so hard right now! I love the randomness in kids prayers!
Cole is so creative, I'm not surprised at his prayer. Wonder if his prayers will be answered? I also loved Maddie's email to Layton. She's getting really good at spelling phonetically. Well, I had to eat dinner all alone tonight while Dad went with Paul and Devin after the Priesthood Meeting. So many fun memories. I miss you all so much. Can't wait for Thanksgiving! Love, Gramz
Love it! We have a puppy due to a prayer from Jaydee and a not so subtle hint to Grandpa Holyoak. :)
Post a Comment