At random intervals throughout the day, Cole will yell out excitedly, "Whoo!" or "Whoo-hoo!" I'm usually not sure what has made him so excited but it's pretty cute anyways. Well, right now I am sending out a big electronic "Whoo-hoo!" I had an analytical essay due today for my American Lit. class and it has been hanging over my head for the past 6 weeks. Out of character for me, I really stressed and worried about this assignment and had lots and lots of trouble writing it. I know, weird. But all that is over!! I am DONE!! A big thanks to my mother-in-law for taking pity on a sick, tired, and stressed mom and coming over to take the boys to the park yesterday (and bringing a casserole for dinner - it was delish), my mom and sister for listening to me agonize daily on the phone about this essay for the past 2 weeks, and most of all to Jeff for listening to my complaints, bringing home his MLA handbook for me, watching 24 without me and telling me what happened later, bringing me flowers last night, and for staying home from work today to wash dishes, clean house, and take care of kids so that I could finish. Thanks honey! I love you & appreciate all you do!
*Now it's on to the next essay due in 6 weeks from now. S i g h.
5 comments:
Here's a big Whoo-Hoo from me!! I totally know that great feeling that comes from getting a huge assignment finished. I hope you're bringing the kids over tonight- we're planning on it!
That's the best feeling in the world. To have something weighing on your mind for a long time and then it's off your plate. Good job!
Hip, Hip Hooray! I am glad that is done for you. I am sure glad you have such a wonderful mother-in-law!
Good job! It is nice to have people around you that are so willing to help, it makes things easier. I am with you though, I am currently stressing over a test I have to take for Humanities. I was going to take it today, maybe Monday? I think sometimes I hopeless.
Can I get an invite? memoriesbyjulie (at) gmail.com
Post a Comment