We had a very nice and relaxing evening last night. It went a little bit like this:
a whole lot of silliness from the kids (oh, and Dad & Grandpa L.)
caramel apples made by Dad (I didn't get a picture but they were yummy!!!)
and one picture of a (still) pregnant lady
I actually was pleasantly surprised at how unfat my face looked - not bad for being 40 weeks pregnant, right?? It's a good thing there were no ankle shots (can anyone say cankle?)!!
Anyways, it was a good night and a great way to get my mind off of you know what :) Thanks to G & G Le.. for the yummy dinner and good company!
Anyways, it was a good night and a great way to get my mind off of you know what :) Thanks to G & G Le.. for the yummy dinner and good company!
2 comments:
you look so cute! and you looked WONDERFUL at church!
i would love to help out with anything you need this week! call me if you need a sitter for when you go to the doctor!
can't wait for good news!
Looks like a fun night! I can't wait to see what your little boy looks like. Sorry I had mine before you:( I was still trying to keep him in.
Post a Comment