10.18.2008

Announcing...

Our little boy made his entrance into the world on Friday, October 17, 2008 at 2:20 pm!! He is such a sweet baby and we are so excited to have him in our family! Everything went well and I was so excited not to have a C-section.

OK, check out the weight on the scale!

Just in case you can't tell what it says, yes, he weighed 10 lbs. 4 oz. !! He is 22 3/4 inches long, head circumference of 14.3 inches, and chest of 15 inches. We were a little shocked at his size, especially with his acrobatic stints he's been doing this past week.

As of this moment, this little guy is still Baby Boy LeCheminant, but I will post later today with his name and some closer shots of his face. We are so excited and thanks everyone for all the calls, thoughts, and prayers! We appreciate all you do for us and love you all!

**in other news, my little brother Stanton got his mission call yesterday (it was an exciting day in our family) and he is going to the Bogota, Colombia South Mission, reporting in January. Congratulations Stanton! We are so proud of you!


5 comments:

Jamie and Heather Darger said...

WHAT!!!! I can NOT believe how big he is!!!! WOW that is a miracle you did not have a cesarean for sure now. Did you poat this from the hospital or what?

Chad~Nicole said...

Hooray! Congratulations! Forget about the weight, I can't believe he's almost 2 feet tall!

Leslie said...

Congrats on your Baby!! He has the same birhtday as my youngest!! Almost the same time too!!

And That is the same mission my husband went on.

Can't wait to hear what you named you baby!!

Summer said...

WOW!! That is one big boy! Congrats on the baby and no c-section!

Shawn and Tasha said...

Congratulations!!!!! He's such a handsome boy and BIG too! Way to go Tressa! I'm so glad to hear things went well and he's a healthy little man. I bet your other kiddos are kissin all over him. Oh, I'm so happy for you! Congrats!