11.06.2007

A New Look

So I accidentally changed the layout of my blog...I was checking out some of the templates and none of them seemed to fit my character as well as what I already have (boring as it is, yes). But apparently I saved one that I was looking at...what do you think? Jeff told me it looks really GIRLIE and so I'm not sure if he likes it. I'm not the girliest girl if you know what I mean so pink usually isn't my color, although it is definitely growing on me. Maybe I'll stick with this look for a while.......

2 comments:

The Whatcott Fam said...

Um, HELLO!!!??? Since when have you had a blog and i didn't know about it???!!! You would think that since I see you at least 4 of the 7 days of the week I might have found that out! How funny. Thanks to someone else's blog in the ward I saw your name on their list...now I'll add you to my list! Ours is brandoncindywhatcott.blogspot.com

Stacia said...

I like the style of the blog. It didn't strike me as YOU though. Keep it, let it grow on you and if it doesn't change it.