10.02.2011

Family Fun

Today we dressed everyone up and took some pictures. I needed some pictures for some frames in the kids' rooms and we thought this would be the best day to get it done. Here is my Kimber girl - she is totally walking around these days! She is so much fun!

Callie - she is such a sweetie and so much fun!

Our boys - can't believe how big they are getting!

This is a picture from our vacation this past summer - I really liked it so I thought I'd throw it in here. I just love my man!


And here is our Maddie girl - so beautiful!


It was a great day today - we did pictures, watched Conference, enjoyed our first apple crisp of the fall season & some cookies with some friends, and did gymnastics! We were spiritually fed and physically rejuvenated. I love my little family so much and feel so grateful to get to be a wife and mother:)

No comments: