So I think I devised a way to get more company out our way:
HAVE A BABY!
Yep - we are expecting! I am about 9 weeks along and due November 24th.
Are you a bit skeptical that I'll get many visitors with that news? Well, I've got a foolproof plan that will be hard to resist:
HAVE TWO BABIES!
That's right, folks - we are expecting not only #5, but #6 as well:) Here's the proof:
HAVE A BABY!
Yep - we are expecting! I am about 9 weeks along and due November 24th.
Are you a bit skeptical that I'll get many visitors with that news? Well, I've got a foolproof plan that will be hard to resist:
HAVE TWO BABIES!
That's right, folks - we are expecting not only #5, but #6 as well:) Here's the proof:

A little shocked? That's all right - so was Jeff, hehe.
Stay tuned for more of my thoughts and rundowns of all my symptoms!
*I'm just kidding, I really won't give you a rundown of all my symptoms:)
14 comments:
Oh I totally guessed it! Well, I didn't guess the twins part. Congrats! How exciting!
We're already devising a way to come see you guys and the new babies. Woohoo!
P.S. Jon suggests you name the babies Jon and Noelle ("It shows we care ...")
Congrats. Wait, no. DOUBLE Congrats!
WOW!! We're so excited for you! I'll come visit ;)
Oh the excitement! You should just start looking for a house for us because I am trying to convince James to move down there so we can help with those babies!
I was hoping that it was a baby announcement...but it's even better! TWO BABIES. Awesome. They are very blessed to be able to come to your home.
Yay! I think that is a fool proof plan to have visitors come. Buchanan and I have already talked about the boys and I coming out sometime (I don't know if it will happen, but we sure hope so!). Congratulations you guys! I was thinking how blessed you are, especially having Maddie first. She will be such a big helper and great big sister. And the boys will love having more kids around to play with!
Wow! That is exciting news. I hope all goes well will the pregnancy.
If anyone can handle twins like a pro it's you :) When I told Raelyn to read Maddie's email yesterday morning after I talked to you she was CRACKING UP...it was hilarious. Like she had never heard of having 2 babies before. Congrats again...I'm so excited for you guys!
That's awesome! What a great surprise!
awesome!!! congratulations!
congrats!!! if you need an extra hand please let me know.
WOW!
CONGRATS!!! Having a baby is always an exciting thing, but TWO!!! That is so cool! (I have twin brothers just younger than me and it was so fun!) Hope everything goes well! Those babies are sure blessed to come to your wonderful family!
So do twins run in your family???? I am SO SHOCKED! I still can't believe twins are in your future!
CONGRATS! If anyone can do it, IT'S YOU!
Post a Comment